039 introduction to siemens hmi ktp 400
大家好,欢迎来到。
Hello Guys welcome to.
如果我需要做的是我的名字是斜杠读的。
And if I we need to do is my name is slash read.
在本课中,我们将学习我的年龄,我们使用比例为 400 模型,这是一个非常干净的分段模型。
And in this lesson we are going to learn about age in my We're using scale to be 400 model which is a very sanitised model in segments.
在本课中,我们将看到我的硬件的年龄,并了解如何链接我的电脑的年龄,以及如何配置它以及如何起草程序。
And in this lesson we'll see we'll see the age of my hardware and see how to link age of my PC and buzy how to configure it and how to draft the program.
正确的。
Right.
您可能知道它在行业中广泛用于监控别西卜番茄。
You might know it is widely used in the industry to monitor the Beelzebub tomatoes.
因此,我们将了解如何读写“巴图姆,它是一条肮脏的鱼”,这可能是非常有意义的信息。
So we're going to understand how we can read write the Batum it is a filthy fish could be of very meaningful information.
好的。
All right.
因此,从硬件开始,在我的硬件时代,我们在自助餐中拥有主屏幕,现在这是该屏幕上的屏幕界面,这里有四个按钮。
So starting with the hardware so be it in the age of my hardware where we have the main screen in buffets Now this the screen interface at that screen with four buttons here.
好的。
All right.
您还可以在此相机中看到这些按钮。
You can also see these buttons in this camera.
你可以在这里看到这就是相机。
You can see here that's that's the camera.
您可以在这里看到我们有四个按钮。
And you can see here we have four buttons.
如果您看不到这些是完整的按钮。
If you're unable to see that these are the full buttons.
好的。
All right.
这是主屏幕。
And this is the main screen.
这是我屏幕的主要边缘。
This is the main edge of my screen.
正确的。
Right.
而现在这四个按钮基本上就是功能键了。
And now these four buttons are basically the function keys.
现在,您可以为这些按钮分配一些功能,这些功能可以是全局的,所有这些功能都可以被记录。
Right now you can assign some function to these buttons which could be global All of which could be logged.
好的。
OK.
现在,在全局功能中,这些按钮将在整个过程中执行相同的操作。
Now in global function these button will perform the same action throughout the process.
打开哪个屏幕并不重要。
It doesn't matter which screen is open.
该按钮将执行相同的功能。
This button is going to perform the same function.
如果将其指定为全局功能,或者您可以拥有本地功能,则本地功能意味着您有屏幕。
If this is assigned as a global function or you can have a local function local function means if you have a screen.
在这种情况下,假设该按钮可用于启动进程。
In this case let's say this button could be used to start a process.
如果您有屏幕,则可以使用此按钮来停止该过程。
And if you have a screen be this button can be used to stop the process.
因此,根据打开的屏幕,该按钮可以具有许多不同的功能。
So this button can have many different function based on which screen is opened.
所以这些就是这里的功能键。
So this is that these are the function keys here.
而且你还没有给他们购买一些在线连接。
And you haven't bought them some online connection.
这是电源。
This is the power supply.
我们为决策提供 24 VDC。
We are providing 24 VDC to decision making.
好的。
All right.
那么你就有了美国
Then you have a U.S.
v.
v.
在美国董事会
Board in U.S.
报告。
report.
您可以连接外部鼠标或键盘,也可以使用记忆棒。
You can either connect an external mouse or a keyboard or use the memory stick.
然后你就有了一个熟练的咖啡打样界面和BAHFEN界面。
Then you have a proficiencies coffee proofing that interface and BAHFEN an interface.
这是这里的关键终端,您可以链接它的图像,因为。
This is this is the key terminal here you can link the image of it because.
其他哪些设备也能够使用这个接口来下载我右边空中的逻辑,所以我们甚至要使用一个接口来下载这里的程序。
Which other devices and also be able to use this interface to download the logic in the air to my right so we're going to use even an interface to download the programs in here.
因此,我们将在本次会议的稍后部分详细了解此界面、如何设置 IP 地址、如何链接附近地区。
So we'll learn more about this interface how to set the IP addresses how to link the vicinage by later in this session.
接下来是如何链接 HMD bc 和 bc 我想如果你家里有天使的话。
The next is how to link HMD b c and b c I suppose if we have an angel in your house.
首先,您必须提供 24 VDC。
First thing is you have to provide 24 VDC.
现在第二件事是我们必须了解我们必须分配一些IP地址,因此您可以在软件D-A中设置这个IP地址,我们正在使用一些SDH来下载逻辑,那里有一个选项可以设置IP地址和/或您可以将 HAMC 内的 IP 地址放入接口内。
Now the second thing is we have to understand that we have to assign some IP addresses so this IP address you can set either in the software D-A we are using some SDH to download the logic's there is an option there to set the IP address and or you can put the IP address within the HAMC within the interface.
因此,当我们要配置亚洲人时,我们将看到这些步骤。
So we will see these steps when we are going to configure the Asian.
正确的。
Right.
所以你需要有我这个时代的IP地址。
So you need to have the IP address in the age of my.
然后你的电脑必须有一个IP地址。
And then you have to have an IP address in your PC.
假设您想将屏幕从 BC 下载到 Age。
Suppose you want to download the screen from B.C to age.
我们必须检查哪个IP地址在PC中以及哪个IP地址在头脑中。
We have to check which IP address is in the PC and which one is in the mind.
例如,在这种情况下,如果您的引擎在 PC 中具有 1 9 2 1 6 0 或 3,则它应该是 1 9 2 1 0 0 0。
So for example in this case if your engine is having 1 9 2 1 6 0 or 3 in the PC it should be 1 9 2 1 0 0 0.
所以最后一个数字应该比我感兴趣的年龄大或小 1。
So the last the last digit should be either 1 greater or lesser than the age of my interests.
这就是记住如何链接它的简单方法。
That's that's the easy way to remember how to link it.
正确的。
Right.
因此,请确保您的 PC 中是否有此地址,您必须将此地址放在上面,以防万一您有 1 9 2 1 6 Sade,您可以在此处躲避 5 边材,因为我们可以放置 6。
So make sure if you're having this address in your PC you have to put this address on it in case if you have 1 9 2 1 6 Sade's you dodge 5 sapwood here for our you can put 6.
好吧,这就是你的 linkit 的方式。
All right so that's how you have linkit.
这是第四步。
This is the fourth step.
第二步是如何链接它。
Second step is how to link it.
这很忙,但我们将在课程稍后讨论。
Busy this but we'll discuss later in the course.
因为现在我们将了解如何在该 PC 中配置 semi 和 link 链路。
Because right now we're going to understand how to configure the semi and link link in that PC.
因此,稍后当我们要对我的年龄进行编程时,我们将使用我自己的年龄,以及如何链接它的使用。
So later when we're going to program the age of my and we're going to be using it my own and this and how to link it uses.
好的,这就是我们的启动屏幕。
All right so this is our startup screen.
这个屏幕出现了,你开始了我的年龄,所以你可以在这里看到。
This screen shows up and you start the age of my so you can see here.
这与我们这里的启动屏幕相同。
This is the same startup screen we have here.
好吧,我们有一个密码,我们已经开始,我们发送的是这个过程的功能,以配置您希望如何将我的屏幕边缘转移到我的设备的年龄。
All right we have a password we have start and we are sending is the function of this process to configure how you want to transfer your edge of my screen into the age of my device.
好吧,我们会看到,在几天后,您将有一个停止按钮和启动按钮,挑战您将在矿井中注意到的堆料场项目。
All right so we'll see that in the days later on then you have a stop button the start button with defiance of a stockyard project which you will note in the mine.
因此,首先您要传输年龄中的逻辑,然后您可以按逻辑启动该逻辑,我的意思是屏幕,然后在“设置”屏幕中看到第二个屏幕,您将有一些不同的校准选项,用于我的边缘定义IP地址并在设置中更改声音的亮度。
So first you transfer the logic in the age and then you can start that logic by logic I mean the screens right then in the Settings screen see second screen you will have some different calibration option for the edge of my to define the IP addresses and to change the brightness of the sound that comes in comes in the settings.
我们是对的,这三个是屏幕导航按钮。
We are right so these three are the screen navigation buttons.
那么让我们从如何配置代理开始。
So let's start with how to configure the agent.
所以第一步是我们必须点击设置。
So the first step is we have to click on settings.
所以,如果你在这里看到这个窗口,我们在点击设置的时代有这个窗口,这个窗口你有操作设置你有复杂的设置你有密码保护Jasper设置屏幕保护程序和声音信号。
So if you see here this window we have in the age when I click on settings I have this window and this window you have setting for operations you have complication settings you have password protection Jasper setting screen saver and acoustic signals.
好的。
All right.
这就是这里的导航区域。
So this is the navigation area over here.
另一边是工作区。
And the other side is a work area.
所以这里我们把它作为一个航空区,这是我们的工作区,所以你可以看到一些汗水。
So here we have this as an aviation area and that's our work area so you can see some of the sweat.
所以现在你也可以将 SMI 翻转 90 度,你也可以知道你可以,如果你的设备是纵向的而不是入境的,它肯定在顶部,而工作在底部,所以你也可以改变它,如果你正在将此设备视为肖像。
So now you can also flip the SMI by 90 degree and you can also you know you can if your device is in a portrait more than immigration it is certainly on the top and that work is in the bottom so you can also change that if you're viewing this device as a portrait.
好的。
All right.
所以第四步是日期和时间。
So the fourth step is date and time.
因此,要查找日期和时间,您可以在这里看到我们有一个日期和时间。
So to go for the date and time you can see here we have a date and time.
但是,如果我点击它,您会发现一些可供我们选择的网络时间协议。
But and here's If I click on that you will find some options for us as a network network time protocol.
因此,如果您的 HNY 连接到某些网络,它可以自动从网络中挖掘该网络。
So if you're if you're HNY is connected to some networks it can dig this automatically from the network.
否则,如果您向上滚动并继续日期和时间,您可以在此处手动结束。
Otherwise if you scroll up and if you go ahead date and time you can manually end here.
现在输入的日期是 3 月 26 日,时间就在这里。
So here right now the date is 26 March which is entered here and the time is here.
是的,这描述了如何改变那个时间。
Yes this is describing how you can change that time.
所以当前时间是这个月。
So the current time is this month.
这就是您在代理中设置日期和时间的方法。
So this is how you can set up the date and time in the agent.
因为你不能在主屏幕上显示。
Because that you can neither on display on the main screen.
也许如果你向上滚动你也提到了时间的转变。
And maybe if you scroll up you also mentioned that time shift.
所以现在在德国它是加一。
So right now in Germany it's plus one.
这将定义您的当地时间。
And that will define your local time.
这就是您设置时间时会得到的徽标。
So that's the logo which you will get when you set up your time.
好的。
All right.
因此,要返回屏幕,您可以单击此处的此按钮。
So to go back to the screen you can click on this button here.
这就是设置、日期和时间。
So this was the setting and date and time.
好的。
All right.
我希望这是第一个非常基本的步骤。
I hope this is the first very basic step.
你在视野中输入日期和时间,然后你就会听到声音。
You enter the date and time in your vision and then you have acoustic thing.
有时你会发现当你按下按钮时引擎My会发出正确的声音,这样你就可以通过这里的设置来打开和关闭。
Sometimes you will find you when you press the button the engine My makes a sound right so that you can turn on and off by this settings here.
所以这个声学设置来到这里,你向下滚动歌曲按钮。
So this acoustic settings come here and you scroll down the song button.
好的。
All right.
所以现在又关掉了。
So right now this is off again.
这是开着的。
This was on.
您也可以将其打开。
And you can also turn it on.
所以这就是我声音的边缘。
So this is the edge of my sound.
然后您按下“我的”和“您的”屏幕上的按钮。
So then you press the button on the my and your screen.
它还可以产生一些声音,如果您不需要,可以将其关闭。
It can also create some sound if you don't want it you can turn it off.
好的。
All right.
这就是声学设置。
So this was the acoustic setting.
然后您就配置了自动启动或等待时间。
Then you have configured autostart or wait time.
现在,当您有时重新启动边缘时会发生什么,如果您想最小化该时间,您可以将其设置为零秒,所以让我们看看默认设置是什么。
Now what happens sometimes when you restart your edge my dick sometime if you want to minimize that time you can put it to zero seconds so let's see what is the default settings.
所以你回到我的设置,在这里我可能会自动启动。
So you go back to my settings and here I might have this is autostart.
现在这是要关闭源的自动启动运行时,如果我想定义一些时间,我可以花一些时间。
This is right now autostart runtime to source off and I can put some time if I want to define some time.
我可以打开它,我可以花一些时间我在这里打开它,然后我可以给一些时间。
I can turn it on and I can put some time I turn it on here and then I can give some time.
好的。
All right.
因此,默认情况下,我不想更改设置,因为这是我的项目中的一个元素,但您当然可以在编写的设置中更改它。
So by default I do not want to change the setting because this is an element in my project for this but you can change it of course in your written my settings.
好的。
All right.
因此,下一步将启动密码保护。
So the next takes do it actuating password protection.
您还可以输入密码,该设置就在此处。
You can also put a password and that settings comes here.
访问保护。
Access Protection.
因此,当您单击该按钮时,您可以在此处输入您的密码。
So when you click on that you can put your password here.
我的意思是,一旦您单击它,您将在此处看到这些键盘设置,并且可以输入密码。
I mean once you click on that you will see these keyboard settings here and you can put your password.
当我们将其关闭时,您必须在下一个窗口中再次忍受。
And again you have to put up with again in the next window when we turn it off.
并且您必须在确认密码中再次输入密码。
And you have to put the password again in the conform password.
因此,如果这两个匹配,那么您可以输入密码,这样如果有人尝试下载逻辑信息或尝试取出 Nozick,它会询问您密码。
So that if these two matches then you can put a password so that if somebody tries to download the logical information or try to take out the Nozick it will ask you for the password.
否则您无法更改代理内的程序。
Otherwise you cannot change the program INSIDE THE AGENT.
这是密码保护的主要设置。
This was the password protection the main setting of this.
当您尝试相互通信时,我会用到网络接口。
My comes when you're trying to communicate with each other is the network interface.
因此,让我们看看我们在哪里返回设置,网络接口来到这里,传输网络和愤怒转到网络接口。
So let's see where we have that go back to the settings and the network interface comes here and the transfer network and indignations go to network interface.
您会发现一个网络接口,我有一个 IP 地址,即 1 9 2 1 6 2 2 3,这是我的子网掩码。
A network interface you will find I have an IP address which is 1 9 2 1 6 2 2 3 and this is my subnet mask.
正如我在前世所讨论的,我们有一个 IP 地址设置的优势,如果您愿意,您可以在此处更改 IP 地址。
So as I have discussed in my previous life we have an edge of my IP address settings you can change the IP address here if you want to.
这样它就不会与您网络中的任何 IP 地址冲突。
So that it does not conflict with any of that IP address in your network.
假设您的代理连接到由各种 VC 和其他设备组成的网络,您必须确保您的边缘和我的设备具有唯一的 IP 地址。
Suppose your agent is connected to a network of various VCs and other devices you have to make sure that your edge and my Should has a unique IP address.
这是主要标准,您正在定义网络。
This is the main criteria and you are defining the networks.
每个设备都应该有一个唯一的 IP 地址。
Every device should have a unique IP address.
所以你必须确保这个IP地址是唯一的。
So this you have to make sure this IP address is unique.
正确的。
Right.
然后你只需输入子网掩码,即整个 5.0 将具有 5.0 到 5.0。
Then you have to just put the subnet mask which is to the whole 5.0 would have a 5.0 to 5.0.
好的。
OK.
所以这是一个小设置,你必须确保你知道你的 IP 地址。
So this is a small setting you have to make sure your IP address you know that.
而且你应该知道这是独一无二的。
And you should know that this is the unique one.
好的。
OK.
因为稍后当他们要连接我电脑的这个边缘时,甚至必须回去检查仪表是否正常。
Because later on when they are going to link this edge of my pc and even have to go back to check the meters is all right.
现在是传输设置。
Now comes the transfer settings.
如果我返回到我的设置,我会发现此传输位于课堂上,并且它保存的设置启用了传输。
If I go back to my settings I me find this transfer sitting in class with settings it saves enables transfer.
您必须单击它,否则您将其关闭。
You have to click it on or you get it turn it off.
假设您已经在“我的”中对您的挂钩进行了编程,并且您不希望其他人将该程序放入“我的”中或取出该程序。
Suppose you are you have already programmed your hitch in my and you don't want anybody else to put the program in your in my or take out the program.
您可以禁用任何传输以防止任何未经授权的访问。
You can disable the transfer to provide any to prevent any unauthorized access.
如果您启用该传输,您将能够下载该传输以下载家庭中的屏幕。
If you enable that transfer you would be able to download that to download the screens in the family.
好的。
OK.
这听起来很简单。
So this is very simple as it sounds.
第二是自动的。
Second is automatic.
无论它是打开还是关闭。
Whether it is on or off.
因此,通常我们会保持打开状态,因为当我们要从软件下载逻辑时,它会自动下载到鼠标中。
So generally we keep it on because when we're going to download the logic from the software it will automatically be downloaded in the mice.
它将以非常流畅的速度进行,因为我们已经很容易地下载了。
It will be doing in a very smooth slow as we've been downloaded very easily.
因此,请确保它已打开,我们将正确下载该逻辑。
So make sure this is on and we are going to download that logic right.
这是传输设置,然后如果您发现工作不完美,Gubs 会在某个时候进行补丁校准。
This was the transfer settings then Gubs that patch calibration sometime if you find that you're just not working perfectly.
您可以重新校准引擎时间。
You can recalibrate your engine time.
那么让我们看看如何做到这一点。
So let's see how we can do that.
回到我的设置,也许在底部你会发现那个触摸。
Go back to my settings and maybe at the bottom you will find that touch.
因此,单击该触摸,您可以看到它开始重新校准。
So click on that touch and you can see that to start up recalibrate.
所以点击任何速率纳粹。
So click on any rate Nazis.
现在我想说的是停止屏幕,然后你从哪里开始校准。
Now I'd say stop the screen and you where to start calibration.
现在说停在这里并顶在这里。
Now say stop here and top here.
又来了又来了。
Here again here again.
所以现在已经校准了。
So this is calibrated now.
现在需要一些时间,它就会回来。
Now it will take some time and it will go back.
这意味着。
That means.
这就是重新校准它的方法。
And so this is how you can recalibrate it.
有时,如果您发现您的引擎不工作。
Sometimes if you find your engine is not working.
打开您的割炬,以便您可以轻松地重新校准。
Aspart your torch so you can recalibrate really easily.
好的。
OK.
然后是显示设置。
Then comes that display settings.
因此,一旦我返回到我的设置,我就会向上滚动。
So once I go back to my settings I will scroll up.
我有一个显示设置显示设置。
I have a display settings display setting.
这是我之前关于导航方向的景观。
This is the landscape as I this was before about the orientation of the navigation.
如果你愿意的话,这是一张90度的肖像。
This is a 90 degree portrait if you want.
你也可以这样做。
You can do that as well.
然后您可以设置可以增加或减少亮度的亮度设置。
Then you have the brightness settings you can increase or you can decrease the brightness.
所以这个就比较亮眼了。
So this is more bright.
这几乎完成了。
This is almost done.
所以我会把它放在这里,让它在相机或视频中清晰可见,它可以使其达到 100% 或更低。
So I would keep it here to make it clearly visible in the camera or video it can make it to 100 percent or maybe less.
好吧,这就是显示屏,您可以加入亮度。
All right so this is the display and you can join the brightnesses.
现在您有了屏幕保护程序。
Now you have a screen saver so screen saver.
又去这里了。
Again go here.
最后一个选项是屏幕保护程序,所以我已经启用了我的屏幕,如果他愿意,您是否可以禁用它。
The last option is screen savers so I have enabled my screen are you going to disable it if he wants.
因此,让我们将其禁用,因为我们要进行一些监听。
So let's keep it disabled because we're going to make some listens.
这是屏幕保护程序的亮度。
And this is the brightness of the screen saver.
万一。
Just in case.
如果您想要屏幕保护程序,可以启用它。
If you want to have a screen saver you can enable it.
但我通常更喜欢禁用它以避免任何混乱。
But I generally prefer to disable it to avoid any confusions.
这就是你如何配置我的年龄。
So this was how you can configure the age in mine.
现在我将在下一个视频中暂停该视频。
Now I will pause this video in the next video.
我们将了解如何传输程序。
We will see how to transfer the program.
好的,如果您对这张幻灯片有任何疑问,可以给我发表评论,我会在下一个视频中回复您。
All right so if you have any doubt up to this slide you can post me a comment and I'll get back to you in the next video.
我们将了解如何将逻辑从西门子 TIAA 传输到边缘。
We'll see how to transfer the logic from the Siemens TIAA to the edge.
谢谢。
Thank you.